Sunday, September 2, 2007

A note from fertilityfriend.com

In most cases, you should not discard temperatures, even if they were taken under less than ideal circumstances and do not look pleasing on your chart. Usually Fertility Friend is able to detect your ovulation and give you a good interpretation even with a few "odd" temperatures. It is best to include them and make a note of the circumstances. When a temperature is not accurate and is preventing you from getting a reasonable analysis, then you can consider discarding the temperatures, though you may want to ask for support before doing so. Never discard temperatures to "shape" your chart to make it look pleasing to you.

That last part is extremely funny. While going over my chart today I noticed that my temperature took a dive for the worst. However I slept with the window open and it was 60 degrees outside & I was freezing in my sleep. I even dreampt about being cold. My temp was 97.78. However when I took a nap this afternoon, and the temp outside was in the 80's, I took my temp to see how it was & it was 98.48, back on track. LOL
I am now 14 days past ovulation. 2 negative pregnancy tests. I guess I'll wait till 18 dpo. Where is my period??? I definately don't want it to come, but if feels like it is but hasn't showed it's ugly face.

Very Happy. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I hope I'm pregant. It would be amazing for us to be pregnant.

No comments: