Saturday, September 1, 2007

Purpose of Life

I just took a pregnancy test that is negative. I'm also tipsy as I type this. What is the purpose of being alive if I can be a mommy. What is the purpose of being alive if I can't conceive. What is my purpose of life. What was the purpose of me going to school, doing everything like I was suppose to do. Find a husband, get married, if I can't have a baby. What is the purpose of life. What will I do when I'm 60 & all alone, no brothers, no sisters, no friends, no children. How will my husband love me, if I can't make any babies for him?? Who will take care of us when we age.
What is the purpose of LIFE????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

No comments: