Monday, October 29, 2007

GOD IS GOOD

I made my appt today for my primary physician, it's next tuesday at 6pm. 1 day before my RE visit. I need them to do a referral over the computer system, they said it will be in by the time of my appt. Talk about last minute.
They almost couldn't get me in because I'm a new patient. But because I told her that I needed the referral by Nov.7th she found a slot for me. I told her THANY YOU SO MUCH.
Now hopefully my boss clears me. I think he will because I need this appt really really bad. We'll see what happens.
I didn't stress this weekend over the situation. I'm trying to stay calm cool & relaxed and putting it all in the Lords hands.

I can say that I do feel depressed and I don't think it's about my RE visit. It's just other things in life. I didn't even want to get outta bed today. I just wanted to crawl into a hole & stay in so no one could bother me. I wish I could be a stay at home mommie, but I have too much student loans for that. My husband couldn't afford to pay it off. And I want to live in a big house, which will require BIG BILLS, so I'll have to work. Maybe in a couple of years I could work part time, 2 or 3 days a week. Just enough to pay the bills, though there won't be much left for extra. My husband is in school too so he can make some more money for us.

No comments: